Leather Testing Equipment
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Set|
|Display Type||Leather Testing Equipment By KMI|
|Capacity||up to 200KN|
|Least Count||4000 count of each ranges|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Material for Construction||MS,SS,Others|
|Accuracy||+/- 1% AS per IS 1828|
KMI Tensile Testers are electrically operated machines capable of determining tensile strength and elongation of Textile, Rubber, Plastic, Cables and Conductors, Leather, Asbestos, Paper, Plywood, Metal, and other materials.
Can test materials in conformity with IS or other standard.
- Facility to have multiple numbers of load cells thus giving wide range of coverage with better accuracy at higher and lower load ranges with minimum resolutions (least count).
- Special facility for mounting additional load cells as a result of which there is no need to change either load cells or grips on the machine.
- Speed of the machine can be regulated through computerized systems.
- Unlimited storage facility of records files with an option of custom built software which can be supplied at extra cost
- Production Capacity: 30 Per Month
- Delivery Time: 4/6 Weeks
- Packaging Details: Wooden Boxes